In an effort to give back, the founders of a Home Inspection All Star have started a general scholarship fund to help aid people in their pursuit of a higher education.
The founders of our company were raised by a family of teachers and understand the importance of a proper education. Prior to getting involved in the home inspection industry, our CEO was a business management major at the University of Illinois with a minor in Education. He had people helping him along the way via small scholarships and wants to do the same for other young people who need assistance.
The $5,000 Home Inspection All Star Scholarship will be awarded on March 31, 2016.
Eligibility – The Home Inspection All Star scholarship program is open to any college or university student who:
- Has good standing at Private or Public High School or College
- Has a Current Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or Higher
- Is Legal Resident of the United States of America
- Has Completed and Submitted the official Home Inspection All Star Application Before the Deadline
* No purchase or payment necessary to enter this scholarship program.
- Write a 500+ word essay explaining why home inspection is an extremely important service that should not be taken lightly. We are looking for the winning essay to be persuasive, compelling and succinct. All entry essays will be read, and the essay that best meets the Home Inspection All Star scholarship criteria will receive the $5,000 scholarship grant.
- Please email your essay to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line should read “Home Inspection All Star Scholarship Essay.” Students should be sure to include their first and last name, as well as a contact phone number and email address.
- A copy of your unofficial student transcript in PDF format must be attached to your email to verify enrollment.
- One Grand Prize Winner $5000 Scholarship
- Home Inspection All Star’s scholarship committee will begin accepting application forms and essays on November 8, 2015.
- All applications will be reviewed by a homeinspectionallstar.com selection committee. After all criteria are met, the final decision will be based on originality and quality of writing.
- Essays should be based on accurate, verifiable research.
- Essays will be checked for re-writes, plagiarism, and duplicates. Those who fail to comply will automatically be disqualified.
- Submission deadline will be on February 15, 2016
- The winner will be notified via email on March 1, 2016.
On March 1, 2016 Home Inspection All Star will notify the applicant with the highest rated essay via email, and an acceptance form will be sent. The form will contain a certification of eligibility to be signed by the winner.
If the signed eligibility letter is not returned within 14 days, the scholarship offer will be revoked and the runner-up entry will be selected. Home Inspection All Star reserves the right to award the cash prize to the applicant who is the author of the next best essay.
By participation in the Home Inspection All Star Scholarship program you are agreeing to allow the program administrator and sponsor to use your personal information solely for the purpose of the Home Inspection All Star Scholarship program.
At its sole discretion, Home Inspection All Star reserves the right to cancel this scholarship program at any time, without notice and without penalty.
All entries submitted to homeinspectionallstar.com are subject to verification prior to awarding any scholarship money.
Home Inspection All Star reserves the right to disqualify1 any contestants who violate any terms and conditions of the scholarship program.
All applicants are responsible for any federal taxes and other fees related to the Home Inspection All Star scholarship program.
Thank you for visiting our page, and we’re looking forward to receiving your essay!
Congratulations to Home Inspection All Star scholarship winners!
5/1/2015 – Grand Prize Scholarship winner Robert Gutierrez